Eligible nonprofits and charities can receive donated and discounted subscriptions to Office 365 through TechSoup.
Click GET THIS OFFER to get started.
You don't need to add anything to your TechSoup cart or go through the checkout process.
What Is Office 365?
Office 365 provides you and your staff with
- The latest Office desktop applications for PC and Mac and apps for mobile devices (certain subscriptions only)
- Cloud-based access to Office applications
- Hosted email and calendars with Exchange Online
- Instant messaging and web and video conferencing through Skype for Business
- Access to your documents from anywhere with OneDrive for Business
- More, depending on the subscription plan
See the Subscription Options tab for prices and subscription information.
What Are the System Requirements for Office 365?
See Microsoft's System requirements for Office page. The requirements are listed under "Office 365 plans for business, education, and government."
How Can I Get Support for Office 365?
If you need help with Microsoft cloud solutions that you've received through TechSoup, let us know.
|Office 365 Nonprofit Business Essentials
|Office 365 Nonprofit Business Premium
|Office 365 Nonprofit E1
|Office 365 Nonprofit E3
|Office 365 Nonprofit E5